Filling Of Admission Form
- Based on the availability of vacancies, the parents of students will be issued the Admission Forms strictly according to the order of merit.
- The parents will ensure the following while submitting the admission forms to the Reception/Admission Clerk:-
- All the columns in the Admission Form have been filled completely.
- Date of birth filled in the Admission Form is correct as per the TC or the Birth Certificate attached.
- Original Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by appropriate authority authenticating that the last School where the pupil studied is a recognized institution, has been attached along with the Admission Form and that the pupil from unrecognized School seeking admission up to Class VI without TC have submitted an Affidavit stating the previous history of education and the fact that the pupil has not studied in any recognized School.
- Certificate from Commanding Officer of the unit regarding the date of reporting (for mid term transfer only) has been attached with the Admission Form.
- Medical fitness certificate has been endorsed on the Admission Form by authorized Medical Practitioner.
- Date of birth certificate from MH/other Government Hospital having proper Registration Number duly stamped and signed by issuing Doctor/State Registration Authority of Birth/Village Sarpanch (in case child was born in village and entered in Panchayat/Chowkidar’s Register). Affidavit from parents duly attested by Notary Public/Magistrate/attested copy of Part II Order in case of serving Defence personnel/certificate duly signed by Commanding Officer quoting Part II Order Number and date.
- Photo copy of Progress Report Card of previous class has been attached.
Salary/employment certificate for Civil Defence personnel has been attached.
Photo copy of Registration Card and School Based Evaluation Certificate in original in respect of students who are seeking admission in Class IX & X after Jul has been attached.
- Photo copy of Detailed Marks Card (DMC) of class X duly. Attested for the students seeking admission in class XI and class XII has been attached.
- Migration Certificate in original by the students seeking admission in class XI from other boards has been attached.
- A passport size photograph of the child in case of Class-I has been pasted on the Admission Form.