For Registration / Admission
- Proof of age.
- In case of Defence personnel, extract of their record of service duly attested by Commanding Officer will be accepted as a inclusive proof for the age of their children.
- Birth Certificate issued by Military/Civil Hospital as well as by Municipalities/Village panchayats will also be accepted.
Certificate from Previous School. The certificate from the previous school certifying that the child was studying one class lower for which admission is sought. Affidavit from Notary or Magistrate stating the previous history of education of the child and that the child has not studied in any recognized school (in case of students seeking admission to Class II to VI standard without Transfer Certificate.
- Employment Certificate. Employment Certificate from the Commanding Officer of the unit for serving Defence personnel and certificate from Deputy Director, District Sainik Welfare Office and a copy of Discharge Certificate attested by him for Ex-servicemen.
- Progress Report Card. Students joining in mid term are required to submit their Progress Report Card.
- Photographs. Three passport size photographs.
- TC from other Schools.
- TC in respect of candidates coming from schools other than APS/Army Schools/KVs should be endorsed by the District Education Officer of the district in which the school is located. The endorsement should clearly indicate whether it is a recognized school.
- The age of admission for class I will be 05 years as on 31 March of the year in which admission is sought and accordingly to the higher classes. A child over aged by more than eighteen months will not be admitted in Class I.