ACHIEVEMENTS OF STUDENTS (2018-19)
- A rally was conducted by the school on the occasion of “World Health Day”. Scouts & Guides and Red Cross students were actively participated in the event and visited the nearby village to spread awareness in the society on 07 Apr 2018.
- A team of 10 students participated in the ATL Competition conducted on14 Apr 2018 in KV Berhampur. This is a Govt of India initiative to foster and nurture the talents in the budding future scientists of our country. APS Gopalpur stood 1st in Baloon Building and News Paper Bridge competitions.
- An in service Teachers’ Training Workshop on “Capacity Building” was conducted in the school from 01 May 2018 to 08 May 2018 for honing the teaching skills of teachers posted in APS Gopalpur. The Wksp was beneficial and very well recd by the teachers.
- A total of 47 students appeared for the CBSE Class XII Exams during this year. Owing to the due diligence of students and the academic staff 100% students of the school passed the exams with flying colours. The following students have topped their respective streams:-
Name of the Student
Aditya Kumar Rana
Kiran Kumar Behera
- A total of 47 students appeared for the CBSE Class X Exams this year. 100% students passed the exams. Master Ankit Kiran Sahu did the school proud by excelling the Social Studies and scoring 100% marks. The following students have scored more than 90% marks (overall) in the exams:
Name of the Student
Master Ankit Kiran Sahu
Miss Dipika Gouda
Master Prashant Patel
Master R Kaviarasan
Master Sanidhya Kumar Mishra
Master Abhinandan Khatua
- The school has been awarded a “Certificate of Academic Excellence” by the National Olympiad Foundation for the Academic session 2017-18, for the excellent performance by the school students.
- Students of the school participated in Science Olympiad (2nd Level). The following medals / prizes were won by the students:
Medal / Prize
- International Yoga Day was celebrated on 21 Jun 2018 inside the school campus. Students, Teachers and Staff participated in the event.
- Miss T Sanjana, a student of Class VI won “Swachha Bharat Art Excellence Award” (State & National Level) organized by National Education and Human Resource Development Organization, Mumbai (MR).
STATUS OF VARIOUS OLYMPIADS MEDALS 2018-19
SILVER ZONE OLYMPIAD :
- The School achieved Four Gold Medal, four Silver and four Bronze.
NATIONAL OLYMPIAD FOUNDATION:
- Twelve students got medals and qualified for second level .
SCIENCE OLYMPIAD FOUNDATION :
- The School achieved Seventeen Gold,Ten Silver and Nine bronze Medals.
- Master Dhritman Choudhary got 1st Rank in International English Olympiad and won Cash Prize Rs 5000/-, 2nd Rank in National Cyber Olympiad and won Cash Prize Rs 2500/-. and 9th Rank in National Science Olympiad and Gift Voucher of Rs 1000/-.
- Master Arnav Gupta got 5th Rank in National Cyber Olympiad and Gift Voucher of Rs 1000/-.
NATIONAL HINDI OLYMPIAD:
- The School achieved Seventeen Gold , six silver and one bronze .
- Master Ashutosh Padhy of class VIIth got 1st Rank in National Level and felicitated in Delhi.
BRIDGE MAKING & BALLOON BUILDING :
- The school received 1st Position in both the inter school competition.
EXTEMPORE COMPETITION :
- The school achieved 1st prize in extempore competition in senior Group.
SPELL BEE COMPETITION :
- The school achieved 2nd Position in senior group and 4th in junior group.